Services at 8:30 and 10:00 AM
Special Instructions for Sunday
- Children's Ministries will only be available for the 10:00 AM Service
Church Membership Class - Sunday February 28th / 5 PM
Membership is required for those interested in teaching, leading, or serving in a position of responsibility. Dinner and dessert will be served. This is a "Kid Free Zone", so if you need help finding childcare let us know. Nursing infants are allowed to attend. Please signup for the Membership Class here. The meeting will take place at the home of Brady and Heather Thornton (4842 Eagle Boulevard in Frederick)
Chime Choir: Rehearsals begin Sunday, February 7th
We're looking for some 5th-8th grade students to play a special role in our Easter Celebration. Rehearsals will be on Sunday mornings after 2nd service. For more information or to express interest please contact Lonnie.
- Choir Rehearsals begin February 28th / We love it when the Choir helps make our Resurrection celebration extra-special! If you would like to be a part of the choir this year please prepare to stay after service on February 28th. The youth Chime Choir will also continue to rehearse during this timeframe as well.
- Church Cleanup Day(s): Saturday, March 13th / Our facilities take quite a bit of abuse throughout any given week. Additionally, our ministry profile has changed significantly over the last few years. We have several projects we would like to undertake starting on March 13th to help prepare our facilities for better functionality. These projects range from simple painting projects to cabinetry, carpentry, framing, and tile work. We're even going to refinish the floors in the Coffee Shop area of the church in the week that follows. We're still building out the scope of the projects. Please mark the date and standby for more details to come.
- Pi Day / 3:16 Day (March 14th and March 16th) / For the last few years we have enjoyed the opportunity to bless those who serve our community with gift baskets of various kinds. We do this on March 16th (3/16) in honor of John 3:16 "For God so loved...He gave". We want to show God's love by giving. We often prepare these gift baskets on March 14th (3/14). We call this "Pi Day" since the first three digits of "Pi" in mathematics is 3.14. We will enjoy some pizza and dessert pies together as families and build the gift boxes.
- Easter Week Family Celebrations / We are planning another week-long series of activities to help families engage in the purpose and meaning of the Resurrection. Included in this week will be another family walk with various stops to hear the Gospel from several of the characters who witnessed Jesus' life, death, and resurrection. Mark your calendars for Wednesday March 31st.
Jr Junction Needs Your Help...
If you've ever been interested in serving within our Children's Ministry, now is the time! Please take a few minutes to fill out this short form so that we can contact you, regarding our future plans.
Ladies' Bible Studies / Tuesdays / 7:00 PM
We're offering two studies (started Oct 13th)! Expanded details are available in the signup, but surface details are that there will be a BIBLE STUDY through the gospel of LUKE, and alternatively, a "DEVOTED" book club/study. To participate, please sign up here.
Midweek Children's Ministries / Wednesdays
OTW (Outside The Wire) Youth Group / Wednesdays / 6:30 - 8:00 PM
- Ages 12+ and in 7th grade - 12th grade. For more information and registration click here.
Street Meet / Wednesdays / 6:30 - 8:00 PM
- Ages 9+ and in 4th grade - 6th grade. For more information and registration click here. Now meeting at 11117 Cherryvale Street in Firestone.
Kid'sClub / Wednesdays / 6:15 - 7:45 PM
- Ages 5+ and in Kindergarten - 3rd. For more information and registration click here.
Staying connected ...
- Do you NEED help, do you WANT to help? If you have any PRACTICAL NEED please contact Doug Bang @ 303-548-1615.
- Do you have a PRAYER NEED during this season? Please contact Lonnie Espinoza @ 303-808-1343.
- Are you or your family being adversely affected in a SPIRITUAL way this season (marriage, parenting, old habits, depression, etc)? Please contact the Elders of our church.
Sunday Stats (2/28/21):
301 / 95%