TOGETHER 2020 / Worshiping Together ... Though Apart
These unique times require unique measures to communicate with our church. Please check this page often for the latest thoughts, announcements, and developments within the church.
- Do you NEED help, do you WANT to help? Here is a link to register your needs or willingness to serve throughout this time of separation. If you have any PRACTICAL NEED please contact Doug Bang @ 303-548-1615.
- Do you have a PRAYER NEED during this season? Please contact Lonnie Espinoza @ 303-808-1343.
- Are you or your family being adversely affected in a SPIRITUAL way this season (marriage, parenting, old habits, depression, etc)? Please contact the Elders of our church.
- Worship Song Focus: "Christ Arose" Lonnie has created a devotional for us to dive deeper into what we sing. Please listen the song here and worship with us! 3.29.20 Worship set available on YouTube. Previous song's found here.
- Junior Junction Curriculum & Worship: For those wanting to offer additional material, or keep their child(ren) "on track" with The Gospel Project curriculum, please follow the appropriate link: Preschool / K-5th. The 3 March songs, for K-5th, can be found here (scroll down until you see "Songs of the Month").
Easter Choir Rehearsal / Postponed until further notice
To say Resurrection Sunday is a special day is a gross understatement. It is, perhaps, the MOST special Sunday Worship service. Please consider helping our church offer a particularly pleasing sacrifice of praise that day by being a part of the Choir. Rehearsals begin Sunday, March 8th after 2nd Service. If you would like to obtain a copy of the music beforehand, please see Don Leach.
Youth In the Community Pre-Registration
Our formal registration is not yet available, but we'd be happy to reserve a place for you! Please complete this form.
**Recurring Events have been moved to their respective "ministry" page or Google calendar**
Sunday Stats (3/22/20):
9 / 72%