Services at 8:30 and 10:00 AM
- Worksheet for November 22nd (Ephesians 4:14-16)
Kids Sunday November 22nd
All Elementary Students will join with the adults in the Sanctuary for the 10:00 AM Service.
Family Sunday November 29th
On this day we will celebrate some special events as a church body: Parent/Child Dedications and Communion.
"Giving Tree" 2020 / Sunday, November 29th
For the last few years we have tried to be intentional about directing the love and resources of God's people at LIFE Frederick to those with particular needs at Christmas. This group includes all of our missionaries as well as various individuals in our church family, community, and our extended "ministry net". Here's how you can help:
- If you know of someone in your life sphere that is in need - and you would be willing to give personally to meet that need - then please let Lonnie know ASAP. We would like to consider how we may bless them in the name of Jesus.
- Prepare your personal finances to be generous. Have conversations with your kids regarding generosity. Plan to make this part of your Christmas season a collaborative family event. Last year we distributed over $12,000 worth of gifts to people in the name of Jesus because of your generosity!
Jr Junction Needs Your Help...
If you've ever been interested in serving within our Children's Ministry, now is the time! Please take a few minutes to fill out this short form so that we can contact you, regarding our future plans.
Ladies' Bible Studies / Tuesdays / 7:00 PM
We're offering two studies (just started Oct 13th)! Expanded details are available in the signup, but surface details are that there will be a BIBLE STUDY through the gospel of LUKE, and alternatively, a "DEVOTED" book club/study. To participate, please sign up here.
Midweek Children's Ministries / Signups Below
OTW (Outside The Wire) Youth Group / Wednesdays / 6:30 - 8:00 PM
- Ages 12+ and in 7th grade - 12th grade. For more information and registration click here.
Street Meet / Wednesdays / 6:30 - 8:00 PM
- Ages 9+ and in 4th grade - 6th grade. For more information and registration click here.
Kid'sClub / Wednesdays / 6:15 - 7:45 PM
- Ages 5+ and in Kindergarten - 3rd. For more information and registration click here.
Staying connected ...
- Do you NEED help, do you WANT to help? If you have any PRACTICAL NEED please contact Doug Bang @ 303-548-1615.
- Do you have a PRAYER NEED during this season? Please contact Lonnie Espinoza @ 303-808-1343.
- Are you or your family being adversely affected in a SPIRITUAL way this season (marriage, parenting, old habits, depression, etc)? Please contact the Elders of our church.
Sunday Stats (11/8/20):
255 / 60%